Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Taco Tuesday

One of our favorite date nights is Taco Tuesday. For us, it is super cheap.


Most of our local Mexican restaurants have specials for the hard or soft tacos on Tuesdays and you have a choice between chicken or beef. Depending on the restaurant, the tacos can be priced at 99 cents or a dollar a piece.


We usually get two or three a piece. My husband usually gets a sweet tea and I’ll get water with lemon (post to come about the benefits of lemon water).We also fill up on the chips and salsa that is free that comes out while you wait on the food. After tax and tip, we can leave with only spending around $10. Not bad at all.

What cheap dates do you all do? Do your Mexican restaurants have deals like this? I would love to hear from you!

13 comments:

  1. Taco Tuesday is my favorite. Now I'm hungry! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a good taco place near us, especially one as affordable as the one you go to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum, I do love a good soft taco. A blogger friend gave me a recipe for tacos in the crock-pot and I really need to make those again soon.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mexican food! There is a restaurant by me that has a creamy jalapenos dip that is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to start doing a taco Tuesday at home. I am a big Mexican food lover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Tacos! We are trying to be healthier so we make them at home with ground turkey instead of beef. delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Mexican food. Tacos, burritos, fajitas, you name it! I have a hard time dealing with the spiciness - my stomach is quite sensitive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Taco Tuesday! But for me, the best tacos are in Central America for 50 cents apiece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's a bargain! I wish we had a good taco place near us!

    ReplyDelete